10th Annual Dragon Run 5K and 1 Mile Walk
Saturday, October 1, 2016
The Dragon 5k is a USA Track and Field Certified Course. William J. Belleville, a USATF National Certifier measured the course and our Code is NJ14004WB.
Run-walk in teen’s honor unites Swedesboro area
Read more at: Philadelphia Inquirer
- All proceeds to benefit the Nathaniel Boerlin Scholarship Fund and a portion will support the Kingsway Education Foundation
- First 700 participants receive a long sleeved T-Shirt
- Refreshments for all participants
- AWARDS: Cash Prizes and Age group awards
- After the race, stay and enjoy Swedesboro Woolwich Day
- Sponsorship Packet & Form – PDF
- Race Map – 5K Run and 1 Mile Walk – PDF
- Computer Chip Timing for the 5k Race. Results will be posted immediately.
- Pasta Dinner: Friday, September 30th at Race pickup! Includes salad, pasta, dessert and drinks.
Register Online: Now Open!
Print & Mail: Print and Register Now!
Registration & Packet Pickup & Pasta Dinner:
Friday, 9/30 – 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
at Kingsway High School Main North
Saturday, 10/1 – 6:30 AM
at the Woolwich Firehouse
START/FINISH at the Firehouse
5K Run or 1 Mile walk